Cellulite Treatment(stage I-III)
Muscle and connective tissue tightening
Scar and wrinkle smoothing
Skin elasticity improvement
Treatment of Pregnancy stretch marks
The mechanical action of ESWT Shockwave therapy:
* Disrupts the connective tissue to firm and smooth the skin
* Causes neo-vascularization, improving circulatory exchanges (the root cause of the problem)
* Initiates an inflammatory process in the skin, leading to thicker, more elastic skin through collagen production.
* The elasticity of the connective tissue is restored and the skin is smoother, thicker and more elastic with noticeable improvement to the skin texture.
How is the Shock wave therapy Procedure?
Enlarged fat cells push the skin up and compress the circulatory system, reducing inflow of nutrients and outflow of waste products. Diminished exchanges in circulation lead to a gradual stiffening of the connective tissue, pulling down on the skin. The push/pull effect creates the appearance of cellulite.
The mechanical action of ESWT Disrupts the connective tissue to firm and smooth the skin. Causes neo-vascularization, improving circulatory exchanges (the root cause of the problem). Initiates an inflammatory process in the skin, leading to thicker, more elastic skin through collagen production.
The elasticity of the connective tissue is restored and the skin is smoother. The skin is thicker and more elastic with noticeable improvement to the skin texture.
Optimal treatment results can be achieved by different transmitters:
* Under ESWT acoustic wave therapy treatment, Skin elasticity gradually improved and about 73% increase at the end of therapy. At 3 and 6 months follow-up, skin elasticity had even improved by 95% and 105%!
* Short high-energy focused waves penetrate deeply into subcutaneous tissue, causes a cavitation phenomenon ( collapse of the gas bubbles within the fat structures ), which can be used for fat destruction.
* Long low-energy radial waves are applied to epidermis and dermis, which can be used for improving the elasticity of connective tissue and anti cellulite treatment.
* Radial waves and vibration pulses are applied over large areas to stimulate tissue structures and the lymphatic system. They can also help to enhance muscle relaxation.
Combination treatment recommendations to enhance effects of fat cellulite reduction:
Treatment after Cryolipolysis FREEZE CONTOUR
Treatment after RF OSANO SHAPE
Treatment after Ultra Cavitation (DOUBLE SHAPE , 4C Cavitation or CRYO CAVI)
Treatment after Lipo Laser ( LASER CONTOUR)
Treatment after liposuction
Treatment after injection lipolysis
What are specifications of OSANO WAVE?
| OSANO WAVE
|| Electromagnetic Generator
| Pulse Frequency
|| 12 months warranty, 2,000,000 shocks on applicator
|| Pre-set Protocols for different applications